It’s time for New Year’s Eve in Baton Rouge. Here a list of some of a few things todo in Baton Rouge for New Year’s Eve 2016. Let us know if we missed something:
1.Red Stick Revelry & Baton Rouge Bicentennial: Baton Rouge drops the Red Stick in the North Boulevard Town Square to ring in the New Year and kick off the Baton Rouge Bicentennial. Bread Pudd’n plays at 7 p.m. on The Crest Stage and Phat Hat rocks downtown until the fireworks show over the Mississippi River at midnight!
2. Kalurah Street Grill New Year’s Eve Under The Overpass: This New Year’s Eve, it’s going down under the overpass. This is their FIRST NIGHT OPEN!!! Taste Executive Chef Kelley McCann’s modern American menu, enjoy champagne and dessert at Midnight and rock out to the tunes of David Borné. Tickets are $95. Limited quantities available. Purchase here: Tickets.
3. City Pork New Year’s Eve at the Brasserie: Celebrate New Years Eve at the Brasserie….
Enjoy selections from their regular menu or taste the delights Chef Ryan André has created for our Prix Fixe Menu for $50 per person. Reservations Only by calling 225.615.8880. Prix Fixe Menu ~Make one selection from each course~. Appetizers: Wild Boar Flautas~Masa Oysters~China Belly
Soup or Salad: Smoked Tomato Soup~Local Greens~Bleu Cheese Wedge
Entrée: Seared Seafood~Ash Crusted Wagyu Sirloin~Wild Boar & Mushroom Bologenese
Dessert: Bread Pudding~Mama’s Banana Cake~Seasonal Creme Brulee
4. Tin Roof Brewery Brunch: Come one come all! Because we all know you’re eager to start your New Year’s Eve party early, we’ll be puttin on the ritz starting at 9:30am for the Citrus Bowl! We’ll have drink specials including $15 unlimited Beermosas(beer mimmosa) and Bloody Marie’s (beer bloody mary)as well as $2 pints of Game Day IPA and Bayou Bengal. We’ll be showing the game on our huge projector inside the brewery away from the cold and have Tiger Deauxnuts and Kolache Kitchen to sell!
5.Tsunami for NYE: * premium buffet * premium open bar * dj dell marcantel * EnVog photobooth * party favors * front row seats to fireworks on the Mississippi River. The party takes place in the restaurant and on the roof terrace. $175 per person before 12/31. Buy non-refundable tickets: http://www.servingsushi.com.
6. NYE at Driftwood with The Sofa Kings: Are you looking for a New Year’s Party with lots of local Louisiana draft beer and carefully crafted cocktails? Guess what? You are in luck!
We invite you to join us for “Driftwood Cask & Barrel’s” New Year’s Eve Party. Enjoy a cocktail party on the house with select cocktails and hors d’oeuvres from 8-10pm. Soon after, the Sofa Kings take the stage to rock us into the new year. Don’t forget the champagne toast at midnight! What else could one want? Tickets are $50 on Eventbrite: Tickets.
7.New Year’s Eve Gala At The Gregory: Ring in the New Year at The Gregory with a decadent 4-course meal, complete with a glass of Perrier-Jouet Brut Champagne. Exclusive wine pairings selected by our chef also available. Enjoy live entertainment as you watch the ball drop at the newest restaurant in downtown Baton Rouge! $75 per person and $20 per person for wine pairings. Call 225-408-1800 to reserve your table today!
8. Gouter Restaurant New Year’s Eve Dinner featuring new menu items from the kitchen and bar! Seating begins at 5pm and reservations highly recommended. Complementary champagne will be served all night.
9. Table Kitchen and Bar: Call today to make reservations for New Years Eve. Course 1-Crab and Brie soup, Course 2-Duck Salad: mixed greens, pickled radish, honey goat cheese, heirloom tomatoes, vinaigrette dressing, sliced duck breast, Course 3-Pulled Pork: cover rise pork shoulder, stewed fullness farms cabbage, black eyed peas, Course 4-Champagne and Strawberry Terrine. $75 a person. 7pm-till. 225-239-7799.
10. L’Auberge New Year’s Eve Bash: New Year’s Eve Bash Tickets are $30 and include open bar. Live entertainment by The Anteeks. Doors open at 10:30pm. Show starts at 11pm. (Guests must be 21+ to attend.)
11. Galatoire’s Bistro: Dinner and half-priced champagne.
Wait There’s More… Let us know if we missed something or if you would like us to add an event by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be safe and party responsibly!